Σάββατο 16 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Song of Myself

No need to pray
No need to speak
I finally respect
The land i rest my feet

I stare into infinity
And now i can see
The bigger image of the world
And how tiny i am in it

I know that i will fall
But then i will get up
Like the sun sets everyday
But in the morning it rises up

I couldn't get out
When i let the darkness in
I tried to find the light
And it was there, inside of me

I was always wishing
To be someone else
And now i am finally
Making up with my self

I found peace within my soul
Trying to turn life into art
I believe in beautiful skies
In passion, kindness and love

The things that weighed me down
I learned to let them go
So now i'm free to fly
To places i haven't been before



2 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ όμορφο, και βαθιά συγκινητικό!
    Διδάσκει κάτι σε όλους μας, τη στάση ζωής που πρέπει να υιοθετήσουμε, την εσωτερική αυτοεκτίμηση και γαλήνη που πρέπει να αναζητήσουμε... Ευχαριστούμε που το μοιράστηκες μαζί μας!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή